Wednesday, February 25
Good evening. It would be great if we could get some work done tomorrow under specific circumstances.
1. I need to be able to get out of my home.
2. If there is admin approval, then I’ll announce that anyone who can get a parent to bring them to rehearsal should come if it is possible, safety. We should know by noon. I’ll announce it, here.
3. If all of that works out, I should be at Webb by 12:30. If you’re coming, be there by 1:00pm.
4. I’ll work Caine in my room or the lobby, focusing on table work (getting under the hood of the scenes where I can, clarifying and fine-tuning) until about 3:00pm or so. In that span, TOYL has the stage to work blocking, timing, business, etc.
5. The Caine crew can then either go home or continue to work as I shift my focus to TOYL.
6. Dismiss at 5:30. If a parent wishes to pick you up earlier, that’s fine. I would just like them to come in and say hello as they pick you up.
7. If it’s clear that the weather is getting insane, early, we’ll dismiss earlier.
AGAIN, this is only if we get an administrator’s approval and if you can make it in, safely. That is a family-by-family decision.